KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT 2023-2024
Kindergarten Registration Open - February 1, 2023
- Parents/Guardians must register eligible students on the PPS website at Student Registration
- To enroll a child must have reached their fifth birthday on or before September 1, 2023
- A street listing with school assignments is available on the PPS website at School Assignment by Street
- All required documentation must be provided to complete the registration
- Parents/Guardians MUST schedule an appointment with the building secretary to finalize registration
- Registration appointments will be coordinated through the email provided in the Parent Portal
- Eligible students do not need to be present during registration
Registration Appointments - February 27 - March 3
Parents will be contacted by the building secretary to schedule appointments.Kindergarten Screenings - May 30 - June 15
Incoming Kindergarten students are screened at their assigned elementary school using the Kindergarten Diagnostic Inventory (KDI).
Kindergarten Informational - Meeting Prior to the end of the school year
Elementary schools provide an informational meeting for families of incoming kindergarten students. Each school has a unique format for this meeting. Check with your child’s school for more information.
Teacher Assignments - End of August
Parents will be notified of their child’s kindergarten teacher. Notification will come via email.
Required Documents - See Grades K-12 Enrollment page
Please Note - Current PECC Students:
Current Plymouth Early Childhood Center (PECC) students do NOT need to pre-register online in Aspen for Kindergarten. For current PECC students who will be attending Kindergarten with us next year, please complete the following three forms and either print them and bring them in to PECC or email them to the PECC Main Office Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your child's new school for Kindergarten will reach out to you to set up an appointment for a screening in the Spring.
- Bus Transportation Application
- Kindergarten Questionnaire
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey
- Proof of residency is required if your address has changed since your enrollment at PECC
Translation services for Non-English speaking parents are available: Contact Mari Costa at 508-224-5076 or email email@example.com
Serviços de intérprete gratuito estão disponíveis entrando em contato com Mari Costa em 508-224-5076 ou e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org